By ChicaMod Editor
When we say fashion, we are often inclined to one gender. Which is unfortunate because men too are supposed to have a sense of style. You’d think that the only thing that a man needs is a couple of abs and they are good. Well, wrong! A man needs to watch his fashion just like a lady needs to watch her weight. He has to dress good, smell good…that’s the walk. Here are some quick fashion tips that you can keep on your fingertips.
1. There is probably nothing in this world that looks as ridiculous as a man in an unfitting suit. A fit is always the best way to go. You do not want to walk the street looking like a scarecrow, with a loosely hanging jacket. You need to hug the shape. However, do not be too tight on it. Just have it fitting.
2. Risks in fashion are always a good thing. Be ready to experiment, though sometimes you are safer keeping it simple. But hey, a little color here and there will keep the gloom at bay. However, do not overdo it. Go easy on the risks.
3. Shoes! That is always the first thing a woman will notice about you. Men need to put a lot of effort in shoe shopping. If the show looks cheap and unstylish, that won’t be too good for you sir. However, if the shoe is something worth catching the eye, then you sir will go home with a phone number. Try as much as possible to keep these shoes in a prestine condition.
4. Press your shirts well. Don’t leave the house looking like a cow chewed your laundry. No matter how much of a bad boy you want to look, always press that shirt!
5. Art on your T is good. But huge art is never good... as someone once said “When you’re going around with a big logo on your shirt, you risk looking like a walking billboard.” Who wants that? Unless, well, you want to attract all the attention, which would be really bad because trust me, it won’t be anything close to positive attention. Keep the art simple. Also, stay away from advertising on your T-shirt, unless it makes a serious fashion statement. Leave the coca cola T-shirts to the company’s employee.
6. Stay away from trends. Yes, it’s fashionable and all, but c’mon! A little uniqueness maybe? Plus when it’s in fashion, it’s always expensive.
7. And hey, who said men don’t use mirrors? You need to check! Don’t also restrain yourself from asking, but only trust your mother or best friend’s word when it comes to how you look.